Wednesday 10 November 2010

Lifedrawing Update

Date: 9th November 2010
Model: Jane
Time: 1 Hour 15 Minutes
Description: A third drawing done using charcoal, I think this was my best piece of the evening




Date: 9th November 2010
Model: Jane
Time: 30 Minutes
Description: Second pose, drawn using charcoal. I liked this pose the most because I enjoy practicing drawing from this perspective.




Date: 9th November 2010
Model: Jane
Time: 45 Minutes
Description: The first drawing of the evening. I think it went well just didnt get the face done, stomach didnt come out as planned either. Still I dont think its that bad...





Date: 26th October 2010
Model: Jane
Time: 1 Hour
Description: Negative Space:- I tried a slightly different approach this time. I prefer it to the first peice, but i still dont like this "negative space" stuff.





Date: 26th October 2010
Model: Jane
Time: 40 Minutes
Description: Negative Space:- I didnt really understand this exercise nor did i enjoy it. I did what I thought was right but I think it was wrong by the looks of everyone else's drawing which all looked similar.





Date: 12th October 2010
Model: Becky
Time: 30 Minutes
Description: A free lesson to draw how you like. I think the drawing is alright, but it doesn't look like Becky. This is more of a filled out Becky.





Date: 12 October 2010
Model: Becky
Time: 30 Minutes
Description: Body Composition Judged On Distance:- Here I focused more on getting the measurements right rather then the likeness. The drawing came out rather small, but the proportions were about right.





Date: 12th October 2010
Model: Becky
Time: 5 Minutes
Description: A quick 5 minutes pose to get the basic shape.





Date: 12th October 2010
Model: Becky
Time: 1 Minute
Description: 3 poses drawn in one minute each. This was a speed exercise working on blocking out the main shape before you go to add detail. (I went over them in Photoshop because they were drawn very lightly)


No comments:

Post a Comment