Saturday 12 February 2011

Lifedrawing 8th Feb

Date: 8th February, 2011
Model: Jane
Time: 30 Minutes
Description: Observational (Left) & Memory (Right) Drawing



Date: 8th February, 2011
Model: Jane
Time: 30 Minutes
Description: Observational (Left) & Memory (Right) Drawing


I thought this lesson was alright.

I do feel I made things harder for myself though. With the first pose I think the observational drawing came out better (which is obvious) but it was because I wasn't drawing normally for the memory drawing. I kept rubbing out and redrawing and on the whole was trying too hard to get it right, instead of just drawing from memory the way I usually would.

On the second pose, however, I feel the memory drawing was more successful. I dont know why my observational piece was so off this time but hey.

Date: 8th February, 2011
Model: Jane
Time: 30 Minutes
Description: Drawing in Motion





The reason they all seem to only be her bottom half is because she moved a bit to fast for me to keep up; her legs stayed rooted more of the time, while her arms moved around quite a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment